Help Your Kids Pick the Perfect Father’s Day Gift
Father’s Day is less than a week away, and if you are still looking for that perfect gift, here are some ideas that might help you in your search. If you have absolutely no time to shop around, I have picked some good online options and included mostly Amazon links, so if you have an Amazon Prime account you can still order these and have them by your door just in time for the Father’s Day.
- Rag and Bone Wallet: Any man needs a good wallet. And for me, when it comes to a wallet simplicity equals chic. This simple, yet classy wallet in brown could become a good alternative to your husband’s or father’s shabby black one.
- Billabong Men’s Balance Zip Sherpa Hoodie: Since we moved to Northern California, my husband’s one favorite piece of wardrobe has become a hooded jacket. With a quickly changing weather in San Francisco, he always has at least one hoodie in the car. There are so many options to choose from but this one is really affordable.
- Patagonia Arbor Duffel Bag: Your significant other is into playing sports. And what is more, you have a son who is into playing sports too; especially with his father, even if it is about kicking the ball in the middle of your living room. But if for some reason, he still does not have a good sports bag, receiving one from his sports buddy is something any father would appreciate.
- Contigo Stainless Steel Travel Mug: I am so against drinking coffee first thing in the morning (more about that in my future posts). So a nice stylish coffee travel mug can actually become a motivation to postpone that morning coffee and have it in the car, after a full traditional English porridge-and-some-fruit breakfast. Why not give it a try?
- Docker’s Men’s Classic-Fit Perfect-Short: With the whole summer still ahead of us, a good pair of shorts or even two might be the most anticipated gift of all. And if your husband is anything like mine and hates shopping – this is your best bet.
- Dustbuster Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum: Is your car getting washed almost every weekend? Do you get nasty looks when kids decide to snack in the car and your husband gets furious when a single crumb appears on the floor of “his” car? Whell then getting a portable hand vacuum might ease things up.
- AT-A-GLANCE Notebook: I know, nowadays we mostly use our laptops and phones for note taking, but don’t we all need a notebook on our working tables for occasional use? And when it is stylish like this one, even better.
Are you a last minute shopper or you are you the one who buys all gifts months in advance? Please let me know in the comments.
There are affiliate links in this blog post. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.